OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
1) We respect your privacy and your choices.
2) We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
3) We do not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
4) We never offer or sell your data.
5) We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
6) We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
7) We do not use your data in ways that we have not told you about.
8) We respect your rights, and always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal data” means any information or pieces of information that could identify you either directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly (e.g. through pseudonimized data such as a unique ID number). This means that personal data includes things like email/home addresses/mobile phone, usernames, profile pictures, personal preferences and shopping habits, user generated content, financial information, and welfare information. It could also include unique numerical identifiers like your computer’s IP address or your mobile device’s MAC address, as well as cookies.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
Mu Tech believes that you, the consumer, are at the heart of what we do. We love hearing from you, learning about you, and creating and delivering products that you enjoy. And we know that many of you love talking to us. Because of this, there are many ways that you might share your personal data with us, and that we might collect it.
HOW DO WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE YOUR DATA
We might collect or receive data from you via Mu Tech products. Sometimes you give this to us directly (e.g. when you create an account, when you contact us), sometimes we collect it (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our apps).
WHO MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data within Mu Tech to comply with our legal obligations, to prevent fraud and/or to secure our tools, to improve our products and services, or after having obtained your consent to do so.
Depending on the purposes for which they were collected, and only on a need-to-know basis some of your personal data may be accessed by Mu Tech entities worldwide, where possible in a pseudonimized way (not allowing direct identification), and where necessary to provide you with requested services.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY ALSO BE PROCESSED ON OUR BEHALF BY OUR TRUSTED THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS.
We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with keep your personal data secure. For instance, we may entrust services that require the processing of your personal data to:
• Third parties that assist and help us in providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you (such services could sometimes imply access to your data to perform the required tasks);
• Third parties that assist us for customer care and be vigilance purposes.
IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
We are committed to keeping your personal data secure, and taking all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually require that trusted third parties who handle your personal data for us do the same.
We always do our best to protect your personal data and once we have received your personal data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. As such, any transmission is at your own risk.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us